- EdComs created an easy-to-use and engaging alcohol education programme for primary and secondary schools.
- The concise and flexible PSHE resource contained classroom materials, presentations and videos, which we promoted through educator outreach.
- We ran a content-led marketing campaign using infographics from the results of Drinkaware’s annual survey with young people.
How does it inspire learning?
- The strongly collaborative nature of the resources served to break down taboos and encourage students to open up and discuss difficult topics such as handling peer pressure.
- Drinkaware for Education received the PSHE Association Quality Mark for best practice PSHE teaching resources.
- Uptake of the new resources was excellent, achieving 1,000% of target in the first four months.
- The campaign secured 135 pieces of coverage, including on blogs, resource websites, school newsletters and Twitter.